For all queries, complaints, feedback and fault reporting regarding the Highways Agency’s network:
For any road safety issues please call us, as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt.
Email us at email@example.com
Call 0300 123 5000
- Available 24/7
- Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone
- Calls may be recorded or monitored
- Do not use a mobile phone whilst driving
- In an emergency then please dial 999
- You can also contact us via Typetalk
For real time traffic information (covering Highways England’s network only):
- Go to Traffic Information
Find our office locations and relevant switchboard numbers.