Traffic information services
Where delays occur, planned or otherwise, we want to get you the information you need as quickly and easily as possible, to help you make informed decisions about your travel plans — especially when severe weather is likely.
As such we offer a range of traffic information services. Please note that these only cover the Highways Agency Network — view our Network map. For information on other roads in England please visit your Local Authority. You can find your Local Authority at the Local Government Association website. Trunk roads and motorways in Scotland are the responsibility of Transport Scotland; those in Wales of the Welsh Assembly Government.
- A1 Closure Southbound, Lincolnshire. Monday 29 December 2014
- M1 Closure J20 - J21 Northbound, Leicestershire. Thursday 04 December 2014
- M25 Lane Closures Junction 16 Clockwise, Buckinghamshire. Friday 05 December 2014
- M25 closure J27 - J26 Both Directions, Hertfordshire/Essex. Tuesday 09 December 2014
- M1 Closure J20 - J18 Southbound, Leicestershire / Northamptonshire. Monday 08 December 2014
- A34 Closure A420 - A4130 Southbound, Oxfordshire. Monday 15 December 2014
- M1 Closure J21a - J22 Both directions, Leicestershire. Tuesday 25 November 2014
- M1 Closure Junctions J16 - J18 Northbound. Northamptonshire. Tuesday 16 December 2014
- M6 Closure J2 - J1 Southbound, Warwickshire. Sunday 21 December 2014
- M2 Closure J6 - J7 Both Directions, Kent. Tuesday 02 December 2014
- M6 Closure J17 - J16 Southbound, Cheshire. Monday 22 December 2014
- A34 Closure A4130 - A4185 Both Directions, Oxfordshire. Monday 19 January 2015
- M25 Lane Closures J5-J6 Both Directions, Kent. Monday 19 January 2015